Friday, December 11, 2009

Growing in Unity - Day 5

I've got another card for ya'll using Unity. This post is going to be short though as I'm getting tired and need to clean up still before bed. I used another great word/quote stamp from Unity called Shine. I used my markers to color this in so the clouds, sun, and words could be different colors. I then took the colors of the image and used them for the colors of the card. I put sitcky tape down where the shimmery see-thru white ribbon would go and covered it in glitter so that it sparkled even more. I used a cloud stamp I have for the clouds popping off the bottom corner of the quote too. Be sure you come back tomorrow for the bonus project I am working on too for an extra chance at winning the Unity stamp Vicious Circle. I used the sketch from CPS.



Photobucket

10 comments:

Cheri said...

What a happy card! I love how you used the clouds and the soft colors - well done!

Unknown said...

so adorable, you did an awesome job.

gale said...

Cute-the colors look good together.

CarlaKH said...

this is one of my fave Unity stamps... and your card is so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a happy card! Love the colors and the design with the blocks of patterned paper behind the main image. Happy Friday!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! I love those little clouds! Great week!

Kelly Mahany said...

How bright and cheery with a great sentiment to boot!! I love it!

Chris said...

Glad you could play along over at Card Patterns. Thanks so much!

It's such fun to be the sponsor this week and see all the great submissions. I hope you can visit my blog too where I have a second chance for a prize plus my take on the sketch. :)
http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/12/sponsoring-card-patterns.html

PS. I really like your signature block. :)

Rachel B said...

I love the different colors in your sentiment! Looks great. I love the added ribbon. Goes perfect. Great job on your week in Unity!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Cassie! Love your colour combo!