Crystal
Jess
Kim
Leah
Karli
Kristina (owner)
YMH Inspiration blog
I'm working on a few projects right now and have training for my teaching job tomorrow, so hopefully I can post some new projects some time on Wednesday. I am single parenting it right now as DH is recovering from sinus surgery still and I'm just plum tuckered out. His surgery happened the day before my birthday, so he said I can buy a couple of stamp sets that I've been eyeing. My problem is picking them, lol.







5 comments:
Congrats on the new design team! I hope DH is feeling better real soon.
congrats!
Congrats on the new team, looking forward to working with you:)
Congratulations on the DT news! Oh my, school starts up again for me in less than a month - I don't want to think about it! Have fun with your training!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment