Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Tiddly goodness

I promised in my last post that I had my Tiddly Inks Halloween goodness for ya'll, and now I am delivering. I had so much fun coloring these little guys too and since they are robots I had to add my cyrstal effect to give their metal that shine. I only added it to the parts I thought would be metal so most of the clothing is left alone. The first card uses Vamp Boto and the second is Frank Boto. You can get them over at Tiddly Inks right now.








Sketch and long forgotten DP: sketch & stash


Now to show ya'll what happens when I don't pay attention to my work...make the card front upside down. I still can't believe that I did that, lol.


Photobucket

17 comments:

Cathy said...

Fabulous cards and what fun Halloween images. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Clare said...

very cute, love the colors you used!

Sue said...

wht a a fabulous card,love the images...brilliant:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Cassie - how adorable anre these cards! Your MMSC card is so cute - I love that image and the fabulous colours - Love it! It is great that you have played along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see your creations and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Carol Hurlock said...

Cassie all your cards with this image are fantastic. I love your border punch on the MMSC one and those bats. I am probably the only person who is intrigued with bats. lol Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Lianna Knight said...

Halloween is seriously my favorite holiday...almost more than Christmas.

LOVE all of these :)

Shirley said...

Think about it, an upside down card is a neat trick for Halloween. These are both wonderful cards and your coloring is amazing. My thoughts are to tell the recipient the upside down was done on purpose. Whose to know, but us, and we won't tell.

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

Great halloweenrobot cards! Love the shine. What is this crystal effect you are talikng about and where do I get it?

Anyway - Love the green bats! I am glad to see that I am not the only one who makes cards upside down.. I do that all the time and then I have to tear it off and turn it around... Brains - I would love to have one! *LOL*

Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge, I hope to see you again next week either it is upside down or sideways *LOL*

Mvh
Gunn
MMSCDT

Jennifer Schmidt said...

They're ADORABLE!! I love the addition of the crystal effects to make the metal shine. Great work!

Louise F NZ said...

Awesome Halloween cards Cassie. Love Tiddly Inks images and you have made a spectacular bunch of cards.

Suzanne C said...

That is fantastic! Love the coloring with the rough edges. (I hope that makes sense.:)

Beautiful!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous cards :-) the images are fab and the papers and sentiments are brilliant !! :-) Love the 'upside down' card lol :-)


thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

pam124 said...

What a wonderful and fun card Cassie. That image is priceless and love the bats!! What a bat-tastic job!! LOL!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I hope you can play with us again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GS

Denise Marzec said...

FUN!! Love the crystal effects!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Cassie! Your coloring looks fabulous! That is too funny how you made it upside down :) I once forgot to open one & sewed it completely together making it an envelope!! OOPS

Priscilla said...

Oh My!! These guys are adorable. I really like your take on the sketch this week..perfect edge to go with these images. love the purples in it too. Hello, or should I say Howdy ? lol Love your cards. I think you rocked the sketch and so glad to hear you think you can use it again. That is what it is all about :) You have created a wonderful card for your entry this week. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow! I just love those adorable Halloween images. Your cards are all wonderfully done. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT