So I've had my Bind-it-All for over a year and have only used it once. I really want to learn how to use it because I know there are all kinds of goodies I can make with it. My problem is that it intimidates me. The solution came in the form of a class over at
My Creative Classroom. I signed up for Bind-it-All 101. The class that will teach me to use my BIA. For my first project I had to make a punching and binding guide. Now I've got something that I can reference back too that includes punches and the directions. I am so excited about this. Next week I am hoping to show ya'll the next two projects I have to make for the class. I am having lots of fun and learning so much. This little machine is really LOTS of fun.

2 comments:
I think we all have something we haven't used in a long time..I know I do! I have been wanting to get this bind it all because I see what amazing projects everyone has been making. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so very much for visiting my blog! Good luck! For more chances to win some goodies, check out http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day!
What a great idea to take a class. I have only used my BIA a couple of times. I need this class too!
Post a Comment