Friday, July 9, 2010

Snowflakes Sparkle

I thought I would try out some Christmas in July challenges this time. I wanted a more simple look but LOTS of glitter. The snowflakes and sentiment came from All That Scraps "Snowflakes" set. I added an embossed flourish for a subtle embellie on the big white background, but it doesn't really show up. This makes one Christmas card down and many more to go :) This is my last post as I am taking the weekend off to spend it with family.


Challenges used:
Paper Cutz - Christmas but NO red or green
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas
No Time to Stamp - Christmas

Photobucket

16 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, love this ... the glitter applied over the stamping is such a fabulous look!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Christmas in July" challenge!

gale said...

Very pretty. I can see the embossed flourish.

CathyRose said...

Lovely card, so frosty. Nice start on your Christmas cards!

Emma and Susan said...

Stunning card!!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this time
Love Susan
xxx

Pam W. said...

Your card is lovely. Enjoy your weekend!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This sparklie shimmer is just the thing to make a beautiful Christmas card like this EXTRA special. Well done!

wendyp said...

love that glitter! It adds the perfect winter feel to the card! Beautiful!

paige said...

beautiful card! makes me feel cooler just looking at it!

Helen Dooley said...

I love the hands together! that is perfect.
This is a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along on PCC this week.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love all the glitter!!! Thanks for joining us this week at PCC!

Terry

Mary Ski said...

So simple and but so elegant! I love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty and sparkling!

Dorcas said...

This is so pretty and so delicate! I love it! TFS!!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Rosemary said...

This is an exquisite card; so sophisticated and classic. I do see the snowflake in the background, it is subtle and I'm sure much more demonstrated in person.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty.. I love all the sparkle you gave it.. That is my favorite kind of Christmas card..Glitzy..Great job.

Naomi said...

I can see the flourish on the white background in the first pic! It's subtle, but it's there! This is beautiful!