BATGIRL! How cute is she!
I'm in my first Tiddly Inks blog hop, and the theme is Halloween in July. New Halloween images were just put in the store and I just had to get some. Tiddly Inks is a great store that has really cute images. In fact, I own several of them, lol!
I had so many ideas for this hop but was only able to complete one even though I've colored the images for the others (this means more cuteness coming). The project I was able to complete was a little milk carton and matching 3x3 card. I thought this would be cute filled up with some Halloween candy as a little gift or pick-me-up. I stamped a subtle background with SU! Carved and Candlelight set for a tone on tone look and then sprayed the entire piece of cardstock with a combination of TA's Glimmer Mist's Golden Terracotta and Tiger Lily. The background on the card is done with the dotted background. I wanted a night sky feel to it, but I think I need to push the darker colors out a little more. Oh well, I'm still learning this technique. This was a fairly quick project and part of that reason is because the batgirl comes with the black parts already colored in. The bats on the carton came from another Tiddly Inks image that I just cut and resized as needed.

I'm in my first Tiddly Inks blog hop, and the theme is Halloween in July. New Halloween images were just put in the store and I just had to get some. Tiddly Inks is a great store that has really cute images. In fact, I own several of them, lol!I had so many ideas for this hop but was only able to complete one even though I've colored the images for the others (this means more cuteness coming). The project I was able to complete was a little milk carton and matching 3x3 card. I thought this would be cute filled up with some Halloween candy as a little gift or pick-me-up. I stamped a subtle background with SU! Carved and Candlelight set for a tone on tone look and then sprayed the entire piece of cardstock with a combination of TA's Glimmer Mist's Golden Terracotta and Tiger Lily. The background on the card is done with the dotted background. I wanted a night sky feel to it, but I think I need to push the darker colors out a little more. Oh well, I'm still learning this technique. This was a fairly quick project and part of that reason is because the batgirl comes with the black parts already colored in. The bats on the carton came from another Tiddly Inks image that I just cut and resized as needed.










34 comments:
ooooh cassie, i love the way you made a matching card and treat carton, so cool and they look gorgeous hugs lou xxx
sooooooooooooooo cute!!!! awesome and so festive!!
crafty hugs!
Meredith
Beautifully coloured image and love the matching bag too.
Jayne xx
Oh my gosh - SO CUTE
Melissa
cute set :)
Cassie! I love the project!!! How spectacularly clever of you!!! :) I love how you colored it. :)
This is such a SASSY image! LOVE IT! FABULOUS projects!
Way cute!!!!!
she's bateutiful, gorgeous card!!
very cool.. and the idea of making a carton match is so fun.. My card is #8 I hope you will get a chance to stop by and let me know what you think of my card.. HUGS
Wonderful card and treat box. I'll be by on Halloween.
This is so cute!! What an adorable set! I love how you colored her and the orange pumpkin paper is the perfect background - Wonderful!!
Darling set! LOVE how you did the backgrounds! xxD
Pure gorgeousness!Great coloring too!
ahhhh, I LOVE batgirl...this is fabulous Cassie!!! Wonderful project!!!
Love the splattery background Cassie! V cute card :D XXX
This is wonderful, I love them both :D
that's so cute! love the milk carton!
Gorgeous Cassie. Your colouring is fab and I like the way you made the background round the image.And you can never have a halloween card without a treat box ;)
Great card and love the Treats bag.
Trisha x
LOL This is adorable!
Fab treat bags Cassie...someone will love to receive them...wonder how many times they will be refilled before October 31st...lol
Caz
x
The pumpkin pattern on the background is just lovely. And what a nice idea to match a card with a treat container.
Great card - love the milk carton! x
She's sooooo cute! Love the coloring and that dotty background!
This is wonderful! Beth
Look at her. What a cutie. Love the red hair, great job.
I just love her, she has such attitude! Very creative and just beautiful! :)
Adorable! Love all your projects here...well done!
hi cassie,
great project, it looks so cute.
greetings femke
Awesome set Cassie! Kive the simple look, very lovely!
Hugs,
Larissa
Such a cute set - your coloring is fab!
Awesome coloring Cassie! I especially love the way you created the background effect on the card... totally cool!
This is so cute!
Post a Comment