Here's some summer fun. Not much to say about this card as it's rather clean and simple. I wanted to try a shape card using my nesties even though it would it would be a smaller card. The "wave" I did on the red base is from a stamp set that maybe the company is known for matching their stamps to their paper (I really am not sure who and have started to use the set more - guess I really need to find out). It would have looked better on a blue background, but I already had the red cut so it kinda looks like flames (that's a good idea for another project though) but is suppose to be waves. I wish I could have embossed the "waves" but I couldn't find my clear embossing powder. The image from from
Tiddly Inks (I think I have become addicted to these really cute digital images - even the ones without mouths and I normal don't care for mouthless images). I love how vintage this image is with the swim cap and the style of the swimsuit.


Challenges used:
Simon Says - photo inspiration
Whimsical Wednesday - photo inspiration
Digital Tuesday - red, white, & blue
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - red and/or blue
The Secret Crafter - water theme
Tiddly Inks Challenge - summer fun with water, sand, and toys
Easy Craft Projects - summer theme
Cute Card Thursday - summer theme
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - shape card
Cinema Sat - shape card
19 comments:
Wonderful, adorable card Cassie.
luv
Debby
Love this it looks great. I like how you've tucked her into the card and the shape looks brill.
Love your bathhing beauty and that wave stamp is just FAB!!! Darling card! xxD
The wave looks awesome behind her! Love that bold stamp. This is another cutie- the mouthless thing doesn't bother me AT ALL- so I could go for some of these. Beautifully colored as always :) Big Hugs!
I love the shape of this card! Great coloring too!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
This is really cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
OMGoodness how cute is this!!! i just love the shaped card and adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!
This is a great combination. :) Love the colors. :)
Hello Cassie - this is adroable - I love that image and the nostalgic feel she has. Your colouring is great and the DP perfect! This is so summery and would brighten anyones day! Love it! It is a joy having you play along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSCC Design Team
Fabulous card Cassie :-) I love this image ,, she is lovely ,, and the papers anc colours you used are gorgeous :-)
thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Oh how cute! Great coloring job.
This is just the cutest thing ever! I love that image, and you've colored her up so beautifully!
Superb coloring Cassie! Love the shaped card. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!
Thanks for playing along at Fab N Funky - your card is really cute and I love the image, even with no mouth!
Shaped cards are so fun! That background stamps is perfect & your coloring is just awesome :)
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Gorgeouss card and shape is perfect! :) thanks for joining us at TiddlyInk :)
hugs Ria
Wow, so cute this card....! Love, love, love!
www.adoroscrapbook.blogspot.com
This card really caught my eye, it's really striking!
Love how you used a nestie for the base! Great colours too, esp the red and white stripes :) Thanks for playing at ECP xx
Post a Comment