Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tea Time

Anyone up for some tea? I am going on a ladies mini-conference at my church Friday night and Sat with the theme being tea time. I found this wonderful tea cup template from Waltzingmouse Stamps and thought it would make a super cute hostess gift for our preacher's wife and the two ladies helping her with the conference/retreat. I decorated the tea cups with Papertry Inks Friend's Till the End, Out on a Limb, and Take a Bough stamp sets while the tea bags are decorated with Tea for Two.


The tea bags are made with little coin envelopes that have been covered with cardstock, and the tops cut off to allow for a pocket. Tucked inside the pocket is a teabag. I really think the ladies will like this.




Photobucket

14 comments:

Piali said...

Fabulous Cassie!! Love it ...simply gorgeous idea!!

gale said...

Those are so cute!

Pauline said...

Absolutely fabulous, such a lot of love and effort has gone into your projects, they are beautiful! xx

Lianna Knight said...

What a GREAT idea :) You are SO creative!!!

Kristina said...

Oh My Goodness! Cassie I sooo love this! I just love tea themed stuff ;) i always wanted to host a formal tea party but I don't know who I'd invite LOL. I'm sure they will be so super excited with their gifts.
Hugs

Carly said...

Wow!! This is such a fabulous and stunning project! So creative - love it!

Maya said...

WOW!!
This is awesome!
Love the old fashion feeling in the tea cups and such wonderful detail with the teabags!!
Hugs from Maya

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FUN!!

Lenet said...

This is super! i love your cups.

Ren-Yi said...

oh my! this is absolutely fabby. what a lovely hostess gift - love how you used the tags to add verse scriptures!

CathyRose said...

Love the teacups, beautiful work, Cassie!

Leah said...

WOW! These came out amazing, just beautiful:)

Naomi said...

Oh, wow! At first glance, I mistook them for real cups! Amazing. This is a fabulous hostess gift!

Unknown said...

Oh these are stunning!!! fabulous work!!