I have had this butterfly stamp for a long time and thought it was time for me to ink it up. The butterfly is big and beautiful and I thought it deserved to have the focus. I first stamped the butterfly in SU's summer sun ink and then took the only orange marker and swiped over the image to give it the two tone look. The glittered background the image is flying over is done with a small stamp that came with the butterfly. I colored them with the markers. The base of the care was done with Distress Ink's Broken China and Dried Marigold. I didn't think of the one word sentiment until after I created the card so I had to use my own handwriting (something I don't like to do).


Challenges used:
14 comments:
What a beautiful butterfly!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
What a gorgeous card!!! Love that butterfly!
Thank you so much for playing Cassie! Beautiful card and butterfly! Please post the inspiration photo somewhere in the link next time though :) Good luck girl!!!
That's gorgeous. Love the blue and orange together.
{swoon} That butterfly is STUNNING! Beautiful card!
This has to be one of my favorite cards of yours! Just gorgeous!
Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something.
Hugs,
Renata
Wow this is gorgeous!! What fabulous colors and such a stunning butterfly!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!
Stunning creation! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Oh my this is GORGEOUS! I love that butterfly... it's just WOW. amazing stamping!!
wow, such a gorgeous card, love that butterfly all inked up & your palette on it is fabulous!!!!
So pretty! That butterfly does deserve to be the focus! Love your color choices here!
Oh my this is stunning. I love the colours. That ribbon is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
mwah
Trace
So beautiful! I love love love it!!!
Post a Comment