Saturday, September 26, 2009

Always

We're going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and I thought the True Love's Kiss from Sassy Studio Designs would be the perfect image for this. I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and I clear embossed the Paisley background stamp from SU! and silver embossed the edge on the image to give the card a little something extra. The sentiment was embossed in white and I used half pearls to give a little class.



Photobucket

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh what a delightful image and card.

gale said...

Beautiful card! That image is perfect for a wedding card.

Lauri said...

This is beautiful! So classy and perfect for a wedding!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Gorgeous! This is one of my fave images!!!

Mary G. said...

Cassie, this turned out beautifully!!!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the silver embossing! It is pefect for a wedding card! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful :) Love your digi stuff!! GREAT coloring...wow!

Deb said...

Cassie..this is such a perfect card for newly wedded couple. The coloring is just beautiful. LOVE IT!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Cassie, this is gorgeous! I love the embossing and beautiful image. Wow, they'll love this!

Heidi said...

Cassie- I love this card, the image is so crisp and clean- great wedding card which I have a hard time with.

CathyRose said...

That is just the sweetest wedding card! Love it!

Naomi said...

This is FAB!!!