Monday, September 14, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

It's Monday and that means another MyGrafico challenge. For this weeks challenge we have a receipe for you: 1 digi, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments. The winner can win this beautiful Autumn Elements set.

I kept my card simple in terms of colors: close to cocoa and so saffron. I added the sentiment before I printed and then used my copics to give it some color (Y21, Y23, & Y32). I wanted a weathered looks to this so I used the cracked glass technique. I really liked the end result.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Mary said...

Love your cracked glass!

Stephanie said...

LOVE the cracked glass technique with this image - just perfect :)

gale said...

Beautiful card. Love the cracked glass-it looks SO neat.

Louise F NZ said...

Love this, gorgeous colours.

Kathy said...

Love the cracked glass technique on this card. Looks great with that image and colors you used.

Naomi said...

Wow! The Cracked Glass technique never fails to awe me, not matter how often I see/do it. This is a great fall card!