Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MyGrafico teams up with TMS

For the MyGrafico challenge this week we are teaming up with Tuesday Morning Sketches. Join in on the fun for a chance to win a prize from TMS and if you check out the MyGrafico Challenge blog you'll find a way to win another prize. This card was completely done on the computer in PSE (except the brads). It was fun coloring in the card on the computer and putting the card together (not to mention it was quick). Once I printed it out, I cover the rims on the wheels, headlights, and the windshield with CE and added the brads to give it more depth.




Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you did amazing :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute! Nice job putting it together in PSE. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Kathy said...

Great job, the crystal effects adds a great touch.

Stephanie said...

Cassie - I love this!! The car is sooooo fun & I love that glossy windshield :)

gale said...

Neat card! Love the car-so cute.

Anne said...

Love the glossy windscreen, what a great card for a man!

Naomi said...

Ooohhh, I am thinking great teen guy card!