Monday, September 21, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

It's Monday and that means it's time for a MyGrafico challenge. This week's challenge is to create a retirement card. The DT used the set called Funky Summer Flamingos.

I love it b/c there's a joke in our family that deals with these pink birds and plan on making some fun cards for them. My card is simple, but I like the colors as they are very summery to me. I just had to give it a little bling as this is for a femals. I love how the sentiment could be used for either a retirement or just because kind of thing. Sorry about the bad photo but I just couldn't seem to get a good one (even in PSE).


Be sure you check out the rest of the design team to see there great projects.
Melissa
Diana
Ann
Lynn
Jeanette
Mary
Katie
Anne
Lana
Cassie (ME)
Stephanie
Jennifer
Crystal

Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Nice Job!

Unknown said...

adorable!

Lana Clarke said...

It really is a very relaxing card to look at Cassie. You did a fab job
Hugs
Lana x

Stephanie said...

great card, Cassie! I bet your family will enjoy the cards you make with the set!

Anonymous said...

Your card is lovely, summery indeed, we have no summer in Ireland here, I had to turn the heating on today :-( Thanks for the comment! much appreciated!
Hugs,
Lily

paige said...

Fun card!

Louise F NZ said...

Totally cute, love the lines and layout of this card.

Deb said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! I love this card! It is so cute and reminds me of my friend who lives in Florida. I amdefinitely going have to get these..they are digi's right? Loved the coloring!

scubasubie said...

Love the flamingos!! CUTE!!!

gale said...

What a cute card and image!! Love the flower and the bling on it.

Kathy said...

Those flamingos are so cute. Love your card. You're right this could be used for retirement or a lot of other things. Very cute.

Jenn Embry said...

So cute. That stamp set is awesome! Where we used to live in Missouri, there was a fundraiser every year where you paid to put a whole flock of pink flamingos on someone's yard. If you ended up with them, the only way to get rid of them was to pay to put them in another yard! Not only was it a brilliant fundraiser, it was hilarious!