Monday, September 7, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day


The MyGrafico challenge this week is to create a Back to School themed card/LO/project. If you enter your creation then you will have the chance to win School Kids set. Be sure you use the Keyword/Tag "MG15" when uploading to SCS or PCP.


Photobucket

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Loevely creation!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the warm primary colors you used on your card, Cassie! So cute!!

Unknown said...

adorable, love your coloring. you did great!

paige said...

This back to school card is so very cute! You do an awesome job coloring.

Beth Jacobs said...

What a great back to school card. You did awesome coloring!

Kathy said...

She is just adorable, such a cute card.

AUsome mom said...

Super cute Cassie!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, that girl is just darling! She looks so happy to be off to school! Wonderful coloring.

gale said...

What a cute image! I love the coloring-it looks awesome.

Vicki said...

Too cute, Cassie! Wonderful job! Blessings to you!

Tami said...

This little girl is just too cute.

Tlbran said...

Cute card! I love that image! She is so cute and looks so excited about going back to school

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is absolutely beautiful! Very nice card. TFS

laos348 said...

That little girl is so cute - wonderful card!

Sankari W. said...

Such a cute little card! So fun and bouncy! Beautiful colors and layout!

Jenn Embry said...

So cute! I love it.

Heidi said...

This is a wonderful card! Love the image.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Cuuute!

Deb said...

Oh she is really cute! I love the olor combination you used. perfect for back to school card

CarlaKH said...

I love this...your coloring rocks!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cute- you do amazing coloring! TFS

Lauri said...

oh this is SO cute!!

stampinlynn said...

School gals are real cute dollies tfs and great job to.
Lynn:)

Naomi said...

This is sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! I love the colors you used and your coloring is beautiful!