Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sassy Color Challenge

We're getting ready for our Sassy Spooky release on the fifthtenth and thought was better way to kick it off then with a Halloween color challenge: use your choice of these three colors ,ORANGE, PURPLE, BLACK & GREEN, with any image from Sassy Studio's. Have fun with this and be creative. It doesn't even have to be halloween. We can't wait to see what you come up with. The lucky winner of this challenge will win any 2 digi images of their choice! You will have until the Sept. 16th at midnight PST to play. Please comment on this post at SSD with a link to your card/projects!

Here's my take on the challenge with Candy Apple from the Sweet Treats collection.


I also did a second one using the frog prince from the Fairy Tale Accessories. This time I didn't make it Halloween-y. I used the purple for the card and image base as well as part of the crown. Black rhinestones and inked images/sentiment and the obvious green was my third choice.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

love the mosaic paper in your Halloween card - so pretty :)

gale said...

That's so cute. I would love to know your method for blending copics. It looks amazing!

paige said...

Fun cards! The frog card is hilarious!

Heidi said...

Cassie- it is funny as my first thought on this one is she sure does look sassy. Great card!

Naomi said...

Ok, the chick holding the candy apple has better hair than me! What is up with that? Your coloring actually makes her hair look real, it's amazing! As for the frog, he's adorable!

Karli said...

Are you tired of me stalking your coloring? I just luuuuuuv it!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the color challenge! Cute cards, I really love the first one, she really does look sassy! Your coloring is absolutely awesome!

Verda said...

Both the cards are just darling and thank you so much for joining us in this weeks Copic Buzz Challenge.