Sunday, September 13, 2009

Naughty or Nice?


Which one are you? Both the Sassy Devil and Sassy Angel will be released on the 15th at Sassy Studio Designs. They come as individuals, but I combined them in Photoshop and added a bigger cloud that would fit both of them. The little clouds on the side are from Verve's Up, Up, and Away. I used the same cloud the A & D are sitting on for the sentiment (I shrank the cloud a little more and added the words in PSE as well). The cloud came from another site, but I don't remember which one (sorry). The Sassy Angel does come sitting on a cloud while the Devil comes with a jack-o-lantern. I used the retro looking circles from the Cuttlebug to emboss the clear card to give it a little more deminsion. I used CE on the boots, belt, and halo and Shimmerz paint on the wings, horns, and end of the tail. The red rhinestones in the upper corner was added bring bring the red all the way through without being overpowering. I also used the sketch from Sketch Saturday.




Photobucket

10 comments:

CathyRose said...

Very cute images and great coloring. I love the shimmer on the wings!

paige said...

Fun card with lots of interesting details.

Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE it!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WoW!!! I love this card!
Great job :)

Naomi said...

Wow, what sexy little stamps...LOL! I think all women are naughty and nice, and those who say they're not both are just lying...LOL! This is really cool, and once again, I find myself admiring your coloring skills!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your coloring is outstanding! I am chuckling- an I naughty or nice...more nice I guess! Love this card- very cute and fun. TFS

Studio Lailani said...

Love it!! Can't wait for the release!

Kathy said...

Fun card using both images. Love it!

Louise F NZ said...

This is fab, love the emabossed clear background, cute idea.

gale said...

That's beautiful-great coloring. I love the shimmery wings.