
I used two challenges for this card: Mojo Monday's sketch and Copic Buzz's color challenge. This turned out to be such a classy card. I used SU's print pattern on the red base and used shimmerz baby's breathe spray of the pattern papper to give it some pizzaz. The image is from Sassy Studio Design's Fairy Tale extras.









9 comments:
Beautiful card! Love that image-definitely very classy!
Cassie sorry I have been mia on your blog. This card is super cute and fun. Great color combo, fun image!!
Great job! Love that heel and the different sized gems. Great color combo. The red really pops against the black and white!
Cassie that is so adorable! I love this card!
I love this card- what a great layout- the colors are wonderful! TFS
This is TOOOOO CUTE! Love the shoe!
I love the gloss on the shoe! Patent leather looking goodness!
So pretty. Love this color combination. The glaze on the shoe looks great.
VERY nice! It looks very classy, you and can't go wrong with red!
Post a Comment