
So yesterday I showed you a two-fer. Two images from Sassy Studio Design's 15th release combined into one card. Today I wanted to show you both images showcased in their own card. I also used two challenges for them.The first is a soft and sparklely angel card. Lindsay has created a sassy little angel sitting on a cloud and I love her for those days when I can be an angel; although, if you ask my students they may disagree ;) The base is cut to 4.5 X 4.25 so it would still fit my regular envelopes I use for my cards. The cloud with the sentiment came from another source (not sure where though) and I added the sentiment to it in PSE. For the angel I painted her wings with shimmerz paint and added CE to the halo, earrings, and boots. I really LOVE how her hair and the glow came out on this card. The glow is a technique I just learned how to do from this blog. I usually just outline the image, but with this angel sitting on the cloud I thought she would look better if I had a sunburst coming from behind and then I needed the sky to frame her boots. Because I LOVE anything shimmery (via shimmerz paints) I thought this would be perfect for the Stamp Somthing challenge this week. The sketch came from the Fall-to layout over at Clean & Simple. For some reason the picture of the colors I used didn't turn out so here they are: E13, E17, E18, E19, E50, E51, R20, B000, B0000, Y00, Y0000, Y21, and the colorless blender.

Now for the little devil of a sassy girl. Lindsay paired her up with this great jack-o-lantern and I wanted to sparkle her up some. I chose to outline her and create the ground instead of a sky background. The sketch came from CardPatterns challenge blog. I used some old DP and outlined the web in glue pen and added glitter to bring it some sparkle as well. The buttons just added to it as well since it is round (similar to a pumpkin), but the sparkle in her costume was added because you just can't have a Sassy card with it (or any card for that matter) and so she fits in the same challenge from Stamp Something. She is perfect for those days when I feel a little devilish (and for some of my friends who can be the same way).










12 comments:
I love both, but the devil card really cracks me up, so cute. Great job on both.
How FUN! Your colouring is stunning! LOVE these. :o)
Awesome Stuff!!!!
Wow that added sparkle looks awesome.
Great cards! i love the one with the devil and the JOL.
Love your new blog colors too!
Fun cards!!
WOW! Great images!!! You did a great job on both of these. I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to!
Both are gorgeous!! If I *had* to pick...I probably like the devil just a tiny bit more.
Oh these are so fun!! great shimmer!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
Cassie these are both adorable! Love the simplicity and the coloring. Especially the glitter on the second!!
Oh my, these cards are really nice!!! Fabulous job on everything! Your coloring is amazing!
These are great, love the images and your colouring is amazing! Jo x
Post a Comment