I've finally been able to get another Sweet Dreamers' Challenge done (a blog group I am part of). This time we had to do a black and white only card. I don't think I've ever done this before, but I was game. I've noticed some black/white copic coloring lately and have been wanting to try it out myself and decided this challenge would be the perfect time. The image is from DZ Doodles over at Papercraft Planet. You can find more great images at DZ Doodles. The little ornaments and the script background stamps are from Papertry Ink (Take a bough and Background Basics: Text Style) and then I stamped over the background paper with SU's Print Patterns and clear embossed it. I had lots of fun coloring the image and can't wait to try it out again. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I can see where I need to improve. The sketch is from CPS - Card Sketches.









4 comments:
Wow Cassie this is outstanding. I love the way the warm and cool grays look together. Cute image.
Wow great job! I think I'd have a very hard time making a black and white card. Yours is awesome!
So cute!
Wow you did a fabulous job! I'm not sure I could do a black and white coloring job like that. Talk about taking a challenge and running with it! It looks very classy and vintage. I love it!
Post a Comment