Sunday, September 20, 2009

Simply Halloween

I've had this image colored for a while now and decided it was a good time to use it on a card. I used the Clean and Simples Stamping sketch for this one. The image is from Sassy Studio Designs. Not one of my favs, but it's cute.


Right now I'm trying to put the craft room back in some sort of an order. We were gone most of the day yesterday so I'm doing it today. I took some pictures of what it's current status is. And I wonder why I can't find anything, LOL.




Photobucket

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Cassie- the card is great! Ok, I have to ask, how on earth did the room get that way? I know you just didn't throw that stuff on the floor- did a tornado hit your house?

Anonymous said...

Very cute Halloween card! It looks like you will be busy in your craft room for quite awhile!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I like this image! So cute! Your room looks like "fun"!! Hope it does not take you too long to dig out! ;) I love cleaning up after a big project...you can find all sorts of hidden treasures!

Kathy said...

Cute Halloween card. Good luck with the room, mine gets like that, too!

Naomi said...

Ok, now I don't feel so bad! Your craft room looks VERY similar to mine. I just spent 15 minutes (literally) trying to find my Sharpie pack. Turns out it wasn't even on the desk, but I found lots of things I have been looking for recently!

Unknown said...

Great coloring!

gale said...

That's a really cute image and card. Your room looks about like mine right now.

Jenn Embry said...

Cute card. Good luck digging yourself out from under your craft room!

PaperTree Designs said...

Ha ha I love these photos. But what fantastic stuff I can see in there! Will you show us the after photos?
God Bless chickie.
Deb
x

Lauri said...

Do show some after photos!! I do not have a craft room so I have to constantly clean and organize...oh I wish I did not have to!