This second card is my fav of the two and I'm not normally a pink card kind of gal. The flower and sentiment is from PTI's Freinds 'Til The End. I colored the flower with my copics (R81, R83, R85 and the center was Y32, Y35, Y38, W3, W5). The center was then covered with glitter as well as the edge of the circle. I stamped the background with the smaller flower and embossed with Iridescent Ice. The DP I used is from Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection.

Challenges used:SCS HYCT19: Pink card and think glitter too
Sketch Saturday: sketch
Paper Cutz: card for Breast Cancer awareness
Stamp Something: pink










13 comments:
Simply
B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L
Cassie!!! TFP
The second is my fav as well...can't believe you cut that entire flower out! You rock!
Wonderful cards! Thanks for playing at PaperCutz Challenge this week!
I LOVE the green damask one...so pretty Cassie!
Your cards are very pretty! I love the damask stamping on the first one!! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥
I'm going to comment on the Moxie FAB damask card (although I LOVE the second one, too!) Pink and Green is a GREAT color combo and looks so pretty on this card. That PTI set is so diverse because I used it, too, and your card looks so different than mine! FAB card!
Both cards are super duper rad!!! Thanks for playing at Jazzy Paper Designs!!!
Your card is lovely. I love how you colored the flower and added the glitter.
OH I love them!!! The second is just amazing! Thanks for playing at Paper cutz this week!
melissa
Beautiful card, love the flower! Thanks for playing Jazzy Paper Designs!
HIya Cassie, I totally love your card wowzerssss Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday for this weeks challenge. Hugs Terry xxxx
Oh Cassie, I love your interpretation of the sketch! Brilliant!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
Hey Cassie! Thanks for linking up to the Diggin' on Damask challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you came along for the ride! :)
Post a Comment