Here's my last card I made over the weekend. I used another Tiddly Inks image and some paper I had in my stash. I used Autumn colors for a non-traditional Autumn card. I'm thinking about sending this card to our Aunt who's husband passed way last week. I'm still practicing my dotted background around images since I don't have an air-brushing system. I also went over the flower with my glitter spicas.
Challenges I used:Sweet Sunday Sketch - sketch
Sentimental Sunday - Autumn card with a sentiment
Paper Sundaes - something from our stash
SCS - Bring in the Brown (HYCCT02C)







7 comments:
lovely card and image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Fi
Wonderful autumnal colours! Thanks for playing with us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)
This is beautiful Cassie, and would be a sweet card to send your Aunt. I love the colors your used and the sparkly flower is too cool looking! Awesome work!
Oh, so pretty! That glitter pen looks perfect on the flower! Sorry to hear about your Aunt's DH. :(
Your card is lovely, and is sure to bring a bit of happiness to your aunt.
Thanks for taking the time to post a comment on my Tattered Angels Educator blog post.
This is so pretty! I love that image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!
that's so pretty! I love the dotty background.
Post a Comment