Friday, October 29, 2010

Winter Ornament

A quick post tonight as I am trying to work on some more cards for the SCS HYCCT challenges. I really want to finish all of the challenges and I am way behind again. Two challenges are left to be posted and then I will have 13 (a baker's dozen) to complete by November 7th. That gives me 7 days to complete them. That's something like 2 a day right? Yeah, I teach literature not math, lol. After that I wanted to make more cards for the other card drive I've been working with (that ends November 15th). I know I should stop, but it's hard to say no to a really good cause.


My card tonight is inspired from this card. The only thing I would do differently is added some copic shading to the ground to give it some depth. I stamped the snowflakes on some transparency and taped it to the back of the navy cardstock that was outlined with a silver paint pen. I sponged with sky with some grey and two shades of blue. The image is Lovely As A Tree from SU!


Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

Oh that is beautiful. The shading looks amazing and the snowflakes-too cool!!