Another card for another great cause.
Giovana is hosting a great card drive for two wonderful kids with Spina Bifida. This card for for a sweet little boy named Logan. I used one of my new favorite stamp sets called
Half Pint Heros from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Since this is for a little boy, I kept the card rather simple. After sponging the colors on the background, I flicked water drops on it to give it a little distress. The clouds (a die from PTI) were punched out of white cardstock and covered with white flock. I also covered the car with Glossy Accents after coloring it with copics.

Challenges used:
7 comments:
Cassie, You sure have a shinny car. That is a great sentiment. I like you card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good Luck on the challenge.
This card is adorable!! Thanks so much for supporting this cause.
God bless.
Giovana
Hi Cassie, thats one fabulous image and really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx
Oh, I love those clouds! Darn it too...I just got my PTI order. And of course I did not take a look at the dies. Love the shiny clean car! ;)
Great card, Cassie! You always know the right touches! Blessings to you!
So cute!! I love how you did the road, grass and sky. Very cool.
What a great card- love the simple yet so effective layout. Thanks for joining in our 'anything goes' challenge at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x
Post a Comment