Welcome to another month of the WMS blog hop. The theme this month is Autumn/Harvest and I made two cards for ya'll. I just got an order from WMS and of course had to play with them for this hop. I used Musical Backgrounds, Season of Love Tags, and Very Vintage Labels No. 1. Can't wait to order some more.
I created the first card for the SCS Hope You Can Cling To challenge. I kept it rather simple (maybe too simple) so that the frame and saying could be the focus. I really love the colors for an elegant Thanksgiving card. I used the music as the background but kept it rather sutble to give it a kinda aged feel.
Challenges used:WMS Sketch Challenge: sketch
...Wee Memories: celebrate good times (what's better than giving thanks)
My second card is keeping with the simple feel and the music background. I also used my Banana Pudding Chalkboard Glimmer Mist on the star and ribbon. My biggest issue with this one is that I REALLY don't like my handwriting and I had to write the saying on the card. This card is also going to be used for another card drive over at Ling's Design Studio. She is collecting cards with messages already written in for those who live in nursing homes, care centers, and assisted living. My goal with this one is to create at least 26 cards and have some of my students write messages for these people. Just a little something to brighten someone's day.










24 comments:
Lovely cards Cassie!
WOW, you were busy as a bee. So many lovely cards!
These are very pretty cards - the music background is just lovely. My favourite is the long card - beautiful.
Beautiful creations! Thanks for waltzing with us this month!
Lovely cads, love the musical backgrounds, your blog hop card is very soothing.
I don't think your card is too simple, yet it is rather beautiful and elegant! Really makes the details stand out and the monochromatic color scheme is so pretty.
I think these two cards are just lovely in their simplicity, Cassie ! Well done !
Beautiful cards Cassie! Love how you used the musical note stamps to create your own BG paper! Thanks for joining along with the WM Waltz & WMSC :)
That star card is so sweet with that verse! Love the delicate beauty of the cream card!
Gorgeous cards Cassie,and nope I don't think it was too simple, I thought it was just right! and WOW check out your flowers!!!! Thank you so much for waltzing along with us!!
2 great cards....the first is not too simple for me...think of all the music in the background so you can afford to be ultra simple....the second one is equally good and your personal touch is really meaningful.
What a beautiufl card!!!
Beautiful cards Cassie. Don't you just love how the music background makes such a subtle setting for your images. They are all outstanding!
Two wonderful cards! love the music bg!
Lovely work!
Both so pretty! Love the music backgrounds!
Bravo!!! Sweet simplicity at its very best... and gorgeous words!
Fabulous cards--love that music background.
LOVE how you're getting your students involved! Just WONDERFUL! Both card are great but I LOVE the handwritten sentiment best - so personal!
Gorgeous work here!!! I love the colors! Thanks for playing with the Mischief Makers!!!
What a wonderful idea to have your students write a message! Beautiful cards and I'm so glad that lots of someones very special will get to have them! :) Glad you played with us at Wee Memories!
wonderful cards. great take on giving thanks with a song!
Two beautiful cards--love the musical bg! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!
What sweet cards-I love that 2nd one.
Post a Comment