Monday, October 4, 2010

Pink, Grey, and a touch of green Holiday

I promised ya'll yesterday that I would show you the another card I made from this past weekend. I wish I could tell ya'll where I got the super cute image from but I really don't remember. I covered the ornament and the two white tags with glittered diamond glaze. I embossed the white with my cuttlebug and the grey frame with a PTI impression plate. It's a sweet little holiday card that I can't wait to send out this year.

Challenges I used:
Sketch Sat - sketch
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Esty Challenge - inspiration by this
The Classroom - holiday
SCS - Pink Holidays (HYCCT02A)

Photobucket

6 comments:

de said...

Super cute holiday card! Love the non-traditional colors and that mouse image is too cute. Would love to see what you used for your inspiration!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

SmilynStef said...

Love that shine and the great embossed texture ... wonderful inspired design.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week Cassie ! Love your card, the image is so cute and the soft colours are fab ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Virginia L. said...

CUTE card! It makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

gale said...

awww this is so cute!!