Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gold and Brown plus a little orange

Here's my card for todays YMH post. Once I get some more time I plan on doing some altered projects, but it looks like it's going to have to wait until at least November. I used some of my new Tattered Angles products: HayRide Glimmer Glam, Peach Delight and Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist, and the bird is from the Nature Glimmer Chips collection. The paper is from SEI's Windsor collection. I love how the paper have the metallic gold look to it. A simple post for a simple card :)


Challenges used:
Stamp Simply - use some sort of metal feel to the project
SCS HYCC - card inspired by someplace you walk (the bird because of hearing them while I walk to and from and card, gold for my school's colors and orange for the few trees that are starting to turn colors that I see around my home).
Crazy 4 Challenges - Fall/Autumn inspired

Photobucket

3 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Lovely card hun, Great work with my sketch :) Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Shell said...

beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
Shell xx

gale said...

Very pretty bird. Love the shimmer.