Monday, October 25, 2010

Card for Bekah

Another card for another great cause. Giovana is hosting a great card drive for two wonderful kids with Spina Bifida. This card for for a sweet little girl named Bekah. I used an Autumn feel Anya from The Greeting Farm. The swirls were clear embossed and then I sponged some Summer Sun around the edges. I also sponged some Black Soot distress ink around the edges of the base as well as the orange. To finish it off I used some black thread for a knot. The sentiment is from Verve's Dare to Be set.


Challenges used:
Shabby Tea Room: consider it CASED I was inspired for the layout

Photobucket

10 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

this is super cute! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Laurel said...

Such a cute card and a great take on the Curtain Call challenge.

Debbie said...

You nailed Nicole's LO perfectly -- what a cute card!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Giovana said...

This card is great!! Bekah willlove it.
Thanks so much for your support on this Card Drive.
God bless.
Giovana

Nicole said...

Great card! Adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR and for CASE-ing me! :)

Pattie said...

Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room!

PapierGirl said...

Just darling - great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such cute cards. Love the coloring around that TGF image. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

Lea L. said...

This is very cute!! Great job with the challenges!! ♥♥♥

gale said...

What a cute card-I love your dotted backgrounds. They look so neat.