
Will you Dare to be Sassy? It's time for Sassy Studio Designs' weekly challenge and this time we've got a color challenge for ya'll. One thing I love about digi images is that you can manipliate them so easily. I enlarged the Falling Leaves image from SSD and then duplicated some of the leaves so that there was more around her. I embossed the background paper and then sponged the edge of it with Distress Ink's Vintage Photo. The swirls are from PTI and stamped in the VP as well.

Be sure you show us your Sassy-ness by posting your creation to the SSD blog. Also, check out the shop for a great sale on the card scents she has and for the great Thanksgiving image that she has for sale. Be sure you check out the other Sassy girls to see what goodies they have for you too.








3 comments:
this is so fun, Cassie! and your coloring is fabulous!! love it :)
this is so cute. I love that embossed background.
Love everyone about this one! The image is so cute and the colors are nice and rich. Great fall card!
Post a Comment