I don't have a project for ya'll today. It's done and ready but I was unable to write up the post and the pictures aren't on the laptop. My youngest DS (7 months old) is currently in the hospital and has been since Saturday. My last post stated how I thought he was doing better...well, I was wrong. Long story short, he hadn't been able to keep anything thing down since last Sunday and his feet were purple. We went to the doctor (for the third time) and he sent us to the ER which in turn after treating Z admitted him into the hospital for observations. Tests have ruled out flu and RVS and the chest x-rays came back as clear. He's VERY congested and what they now think is that he just has more mucus in his little body than it should and so when he coughs to try to remove it he ends up spewing everything he ate.
That being said, I did want to let ya'll know about the challenge this week over at the
MyGrafico Challenge Blog: use sewing (real or faux) on your project. I can't wait to see what you make.
MyGrafico is also currently holding a
DT call. Be sure you check out the deets and get your submission in.
4 comments:
Cassie, Keeping you and your little guy in my thoughts. Hope he recovers quickly, big hugs~Kathy
Oh, I am SO sorry to hear about your little guy!!! Please let us know what you find out, and I am hoping and praying everything is ok with him!!!
oh no! Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way. Hope your little man is better soon!
Cassie - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope your little guy is feeling better soon. Please take care of yourself as well :)
Post a Comment