Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot Cocoa and Orange?

With everything that has been happening here I forgot all about the GRE I am to take this Saturday. That being said, I am going to take the rest of this week off from blogging so that I can study for my test. The card that I will be posting today is Sassy Studio Design Cocoa Carol. I really am loving her and have a couple more ideas for her that I hope to share with ya'll soon. This one however uses a transparent window, a different color scheme, and a little bling.


Challenges used:
Crazy4Challenges - use acetate/transparency

Photobucket

13 comments:

gale said...

Very cute! Love the window idea and the bling, of course!

Heidi said...

Cassie I love this shadow box type card, I need to make one soon

paige said...

Great image and loving the bling!

Andrea M said...

This is so pretty! Great job.

Jenn Embry said...

Oooh la-la love the bling! This looks fabulous! Good luck on the GRE....DH took the GMAT a few months ago and was really sweating over it.

Vicki said...

Wonderful card, Cassie! Beautiful color! Good luck on your test! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is so cute- I love the bling and of course, your coloring- do I sound like a broken record??? TFS

The Mama Monkey said...

Crafting sounds like more fun than the GRE. :) Hey, you could make up your own analogies like paper:ink as envelope:stamp. LOL

I love your card! Thos swirl rhinestones are my favorite! I am glad we cannot get them locally or I would have a drawer full!

Kathy said...

Love the colors you used here. So pretty. The way you colored her hair looks fantastic!

Melanie said...

Georgous, I love the rinestones up accross your card.

Anonymous said...

Cassie, this is awesome! The bling is fabulous!!

scubasubie said...

Love the window and the earthy tones. Makes me want to curl up on the couch with a warm fire blazing.

Karli said...

Good Luck Cassie!!!! I chose a master's degree program that didn't require the GRE (hee hee). Very cute card & your coloring- you know- I love it ;)