Monday, November 2, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

**First, the winner from the Breast Cancer Hop(e) is....Rebecca of There's a Stamp For That. Please connect me with your email addy so that your SSD image can be sent to you**


Today is a MyGrafico Challenge Day and the challenge is a color combo: Purple, Cerise (purplish red), and gold. Also add some bling to your card/LO/project. The image I've used is from the Arabian Paradise digi stamp set at MyGrafico. I just love the whole Arabian Night feel of it and thought I would try something with the geni lamp. Well, every time I went to work on it the result was awful and nothing seemed to work. I just never could seem to get the idea from my head to paper :( Finally, this is the best I could do. My glassy glaze/glitter misture wasn't working right so the bling part of the card isn't too 'blingy' and every embelli I tried just didn't look right. I hope to redeem myself with ya'll next week. Be sure you play along for a chance to win this digi set from MyGrafico and post your creation at the MyGrafico Challenge blog.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Mandy said...

I love your pillow box so just off to make one for a friend
best wishes Mandy

Unknown said...

your colors are perfect, you did an excellent job ;)

stampinlynn said...

Yes make a wish how lovely... could makes lots on the great job you did tfs...Lunn:)

paige said...

Fun card!

Melanie said...

Adorable, this is a lovely card.

gale said...

How pretty-those colors look great together.

Heidi said...

very nice......

Anonymous said...

So very cute!

Stephanie said...

Love the patterns on the papers you chose - perfect with this set! Lovely card, Cassie :)

raindropecho said...

The glaze looks good! You've done a wonderful job on this :)

Naomi said...

It's aggravating when you see something so clearly on your head and you just can't get it right on paper! I know that feeling all too well. Your card still turned out great! Love the lamp!