
This second card is using the more traditional colors of the season and the sketch from The Fresh Batch.
Don't forget that December 1st SSD will have NEW images in store. Several of the Sassy Seven have been showing sneak peaks. I've been trying to see some ready for ya'll but I ran out of the cardstock I use for copic coloring and the new stuff I got (trying something new) just isn't working for me. I'll try to salvage a few and have them posted for release day.
Also, don't for get about the bonus challenge SSD has got going on: Disney's The Princess and the Frog movie inspiration.







12 comments:
Your cards are great! I really like the color combos!! Blessings and Hugs!
how cute! love the papers too.
Great cards-again- love your coloring! What a great way to show different ways to use the image- oh- the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential challenge this week is hats- your cards would go great for that too! TFS
That Sassy Girl on the card makes me think of you :) So cute!
Oh-la-la so pretty.
OH LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Beautiful coloring......
hugs, Janiel
Love the embossing and white-washed/distressed background in the second card! Very pretty!
Love the Sassy Cassie image and both of your cards. Always love how you show more than one way to use the same digital images. Colored beautifully as always! Hope your little guy is feeling much better.
Hi Cassie :) What a fun card and design! LOVE the wonderful mix and variety!
Thanks for playing along with our weekly sketch challenge! We hope you will play along next week!
Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)
way sassy! Love both cards & of course goes without saying flawless coloring! Fabulous Cassie :)
Cute cards. Love that punched border.
These are great, they remind me of the Christmas song...Santa Baby! Great cards!
Post a Comment