Today's MyGrafico Challenge is a color one: pink, green, and orange. Let's see what you can do with these colors.
Here's is my card for this challenge. It was really out of my comfort zone, but I did have fun with it. I got to play with my CB embossing folders and this cute little girl digi image from this cute set:









8 comments:
CUTE!
Well I think you did a fabulous job with this image Cassie :0)
I also used the same image and loved the colours we used.
Hugs
Lana x
Hey Cassie! I think you're card came out great...this image was out of my comfort zone, too! I saw your photo last night and thought you did a great job!!
Puppy love so cute tfs
I love all the embossed pieces on the card!
Cute card! Love the embossed backgrounds. Great job coloring. The image is so cute
I think it came out so cute! Love that pieced background-great idea!
So cute! I love all the different textures.
Post a Comment