
Today's Sassy release is all about a Winter Wonderland. Be sure you check out the store now to get your own Sassy image to play with. There will be chatting, on the PCP page, from 10am PST- 12pm PST TODAY. There will be a FREEBIE, for those who attend the chat.
For the blog hop we've cooked up a little game for ya'll. "Guess That Sassy"! Each blog will have a little snipit of a favorite Sassy at the end of their post, and it is your job to figure out what image is each DT's fav! When you are finshed, you will email your guesses to: javablustamper at yahoo dot com. Youwill have until midnight PST. ALL of those, who guessed correct, will be entered into a drawing. The winner of that drawing will win 3 images, of their choice, from the NEW release!! There is NO particular order to the hop, just make sure you have a list of ALL the DT members and the name their Sassy Image snipit.
I used Stamp Something's sketch challenge for this too cute image: SSD's I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa. This is a new release and I just love it. It is so much fun and I always start singing the song when I see it. For the holly I used PTI's Holiday Button Bits and the lips was an image I found in Google images. This card came together quickly and I really do like it. Be sure you get your favorite Sassy's and the new release today at SSD.

For the blog hop we've cooked up a little game for ya'll. "Guess That Sassy"! Each blog will have a little snipit of a favorite Sassy at the end of their post, and it is your job to figure out what image is each DT's fav! When you are finshed, you will email your guesses to: javablustamper at yahoo dot com. Youwill have until midnight PST. ALL of those, who guessed correct, will be entered into a drawing. The winner of that drawing will win 3 images, of their choice, from the NEW release!! There is NO particular order to the hop, just make sure you have a list of ALL the DT members and the name their Sassy Image snipit.
I used Stamp Something's sketch challenge for this too cute image: SSD's I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa. This is a new release and I just love it. It is so much fun and I always start singing the song when I see it. For the holly I used PTI's Holiday Button Bits and the lips was an image I found in Google images. This card came together quickly and I really do like it. Be sure you get your favorite Sassy's and the new release today at SSD.

Now for the snipit ya'll have been waiting for:
Cassie (ME)









24 comments:
So cute! I love everything about this card.
SUPER awesome card!!!! I love how you added lips on the bottom - super cute :)
beautiful card - love that image, so cheeky
and think I have your snippet sussed
Debbi
xx
Oh how I LOVE a man in uniform! :) Great card! Love the holly leaves too.
Aw, how sweet!
Love what you did here! Can't get enough of the images!!!
:) Christine
Fabulous card! :)
I LOVE those kissy images! This one is just too cute!
Great job!
Hope y'all are feeling better :)
I love this image...so adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Love your card!! Blessings and Hugs!!
Such a cute card - great coloring!
hugs,
Gini
What an adorable card! Love the paper you used on this. :)
So cute and sweet!!
Love it cassie, love the papers! Hope the baby is feeling better!
What a cool card! Great colors and accents! Blessings to you and the little one!
This is fun. Thank you for sharing with us all.
Great image, really fabulous card. Love the layout, too.
Thanks for inspiring us all
This IS a super cute image & (of course) your coloring is amazing! I liked that PTI set too :) Hope your little one is back to good again :)
this card is adorable, love it
Fun image- fabulous coloring! I hope your little guy is all better now! TFS
Love it! That image is so sassy and fun! Love the papers you used and the lips are a great touch!
Your card is great fun, love the image and the papers are fab. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Something.
Jenni x
Love your Ringing the New Year Card along with all the others. TFS
Post a Comment