Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Sassy style plus one

Happy turkey day ya'll. Even though it's Thanksgiving day we thought it would still be a great idea to give ya'll a Sassy Studio challenge. It's a recipe challenge and the ingridents are: use 3 DP, 1 decorative edge, and brads. Here's my card for ya'll. The image is SSD's Domestic Diva (something I'm so not) and the tag is from SSD too. Be sure you show us your creation with this fun recipe at the SSD blog.

Challenges I used:
SSD - recipe book
CPS - sketch
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - create a Thanksgiving card

I do have a second card for you today. I used this great image from SSD called Thanksgiving Day as well as PTI's Fancy Flourishes.



Challenges use:
Character Cafe - sketch
Stamp Challenges - Thank you
Digital Tuesday Challenges - Thank you

Photobucket

10 comments:

Mary G. said...

Great cards! Love the images!

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Kendra said...

Oooh, I love these cards! I adore how you used 1/2 a flower in the second one, very cool effect :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at TCC!

HappyCrafter said...

What neat images, perfect for hostess / thank you cards!

Lea L. said...

Wonderful cards! Those stamps are so darling! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

gale said...

Really cute cards.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Cassie love the colours and design thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs
Lorraine x

theneon said...

Both of these are wonderful -- thanks for sharing your great originals!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Thanks for sharing your creations with us at SSCC.

The Mama Monkey said...

Those are so cute! I wish I looked like that when I cooked turkey!

Jenn Embry said...

Oh my those are fabulous cards! I love the images. The 2nd one cracks me up...wearing high heel boots to cook in....not something I'd ever do....my feet would be killing me all the time with all the cookin' I do. LOL