Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally, the MyGrafico project

First, thank ya'll for all the prayers and well wishes for my son. We came home yesterday around super time and after getting everyone to bed I crashed myself. The little one has a really bad sinus infection that just got out of control. It is now getting better and he's starting to act like himself and even eating and keeping it down now.

Now here's the challenge project for this week's MyGrafico Monday challenge. I wanted to do something a little different and settled on an altered picture frame. The tree is from the Funky Monkey digi stamp set. The sun is from another package that I already had and I sewed on it to make it stand out even more. The heart is a chipboard piece that I painted red and then covered in red fun flock.




Photobucket

8 comments:

Javablustamper said...

AWW!!! Cassie I am SO happy to hear that you guys are home!! Thank you SO much for the update!! Your family has been on my mind and I am glad your little one is getting better!!! Your card is AWESOME!!! Take care girl!!!


Jacquie/Javablustamper!

gale said...

ooh that is gorgeous. I love projects like this! Also I'm so glad to hear your little one feels better. It is so awful when they're sick.

Anne said...

This is a lovely idea with the tree. I'm so glad your son is home and I hope he's feeling much better now :)

Unknown said...

this is so cute Cassie, love it.

Stephanie said...

so glad your little guy is feeling more like himself...how scary!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the frame you created!! what a fabulous idea :) the sun is super duper clever - wow, I'm inspired...thanks!!

CathyRose said...

Oh Cassie, I am so relieved that your little one is getting well. I love the frame project, especially the little yarn embellishment!

Karli said...

This just so sweet Cassie! I luv the little yarn wrapped around the sun. Hope your little is better speedy quick :)

The Mama Monkey said...

So darling Cassie! What a neat frame! Love your little touches to the sun and heart!

Glad to hear your little one is home from the hospital! That is always a scary time.