Monday, November 23, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

Who's up for making some PIE? That's our challenge for you today over at MyGrafico Challenge blog. You are to make a project using a PIE recipe. Example:P: paper, paper piecing, pastels, pink..I: ivory, ink, Icicle Stickles...E: eyelets, embossing, EK Success punch

The winner of this great challenge will get this digi stamp set:



Here's my card for you. I just loved this image as one of my favorite sayings is about reaching for the stars. I kept this simple and my PIE was: P - purple, I - Icicle Stickles, E - EK corner rounder punch

Be sure you post her project on the MyGrafico Challenge blog.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

So, so sweet Cassie!
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

adorable, perfect coloring.

Heidi said...

Cassie this is really sweet!

Anonymous said...

So adorable Cassie!

gale said...

So cute. I love that image.