
This was also for three challenges. One was a sketch challenge from Friday Sketches, the other challenge was Copic Buzz Challenge: color clothing, the third for Copic Creations: eyes. The image came from In Style Stamps and was, of course, colored with copics. I added the lines for the hair and rope that you see through the wings. After I colored those spots, I then used my colorless blender and faded out the color before I went over it with some Lilac Shimmerz. Once it was dried I didn't like the effect so I experimented and added some Star Dust Stckles to it and the result was perfect - it took away some of the purple and left even more glitter on top of the shimmerz. Overall I got the see-thru effect I was going for with the wings. For the flowers, I colored them with the same puple copics I used on her dress and then pained Lilac Shimmerz over them to bling them up some. For the two bigger flowers I added a light purple rhinestone brad and the smaller one got a silver one. As for the eyes, I think I still need to work on them.



Now for the second card.

I've got two cards for ya'll today. The first one is a digital image I got from The Greeting Farm. It is one of their Ian stamps and the first one I own now. I really did enjoy coloring him in and thought it would be perfect for a CAS (clean & simple) challenge. Now I did take some artistic lience and moved the image in the sketch to the left just a tad to make room for the three orange rhinestones and the small birthday wishes (stamp from PTI). This sketch also lent itself to another challenge I needed to do. This one was for the Sweet Dreamers Blog Group I'm a part of. We are to recycle something on my card. I choose to recycle some paper scraps that was going to be thrown away: the blue patterned paper and the black c/s the bling is on.








27 comments:
Both the cards are wonderful! Great colors and coloring!
hugs,
jorunn
Your coloring is phenomenal! I love these two cards. Great work =)
Your coloring is phenomenal! I love these two cards. Great work =)
these are amazing and wonderfully colored!
You did a phenomenal job with the see-thru effect on those wings. They look translucent. Beautifully done.
luuuv your coloring! Both cards are great. I have to look at the digi stamps from TGF now! I just have the rubber stamps, but this image is too cute :)
Cassie
Oh these are just too cute. I can't decide which one I like better. I love Anime and your girl is just perfect. I should hop over to the website and check out Ian...he looks like my grandson and his name is Ian.
Super job with the coloring.
what fun cards ;)
Your cards are terrific! I love all the shimmer and bling on the purple fairy card. The flowers are awesome!
So sweet! Awesome accents and coloring! Blessings to you!
adorable images! and great take on the challenge!
The glittery flowers are gorgeous! Great work :)
just LOVELY...great job on the challenge! :)
Cassie- I love both but that GF boy is adorable!
Your colouring is AWESOME!!! I love the transparent effect you have created with the blender and glitter. The little boy card is really cute, love the bright colours.
Wonderful cards- love your coloring- very nice! TFS
Cassie these are overly adorable!! I think the little boy is my fav, I'm partial to boy images since I have two myself. ;-)
She's adorable...isn't this "eyes" challenge a great idea!
Pam Going Postal
These are both adorable! Your coloring is awesome and I especially love the see-thru wings on the first card!
First of all, welcome to The Inky "Ones"! I can already tell I will LOVE visiting you. The card with the fairy girl is unreal! Your coloring is some of the best I have ever seen. I love the sparkles, the flowers, the whole thing!
OMW you sure did get the see through effect all right! It is gorgeous!! Love the shimmer!!
What beautiful vivid colors and I love the effect on the wings. Very creative!
Wow-both are gorgeous.. I stand in awe of your copic skills! Love the see-thru look too.
Both cards are awesome ... your coloring is wonderful. I especially like the wings on your first card, and the colors in your second card are just perfect!
Jo xx
gorgeous cards!!
You are very talented! Your cards are so beautiful!
I love both of your cards! I'm going to have to go get that Ian! I love the trim you used on it. :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
Post a Comment