I just saw that Digital Tuesday Challenge is looking for 2 new DT members. The information for it is here. Since I love digi images I think I might give it a try. What do ya'll think?
I should have a new card for ya'll sometime this weekend :)
I think you should , you will have alot of fun on the DT!!!! Only apply if you love their stamps though:) lol otherwise you might not like it sooo much! I dont think ive seen these before! I do hope you make it, and good luck to you hun!!! Have fun:) Hugs, Cheryl
You should definitely go for it. You do great stuff with digital stamps. I said it once before, but you might just get me to give digital stamps a try! Good luck!
I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, teacher, friend, and now a grad student. A woman with many hats. Stamping and scrapbooking are my creative outlets and stress relief.
All content, including text and pictures, is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you!
9 comments:
you definitely should apply!
Hey good luck!!!
I think you should as well! They would be lucky to have you!
good luck ;)
hope you can make it ;)
I think you should , you will have alot of fun on the DT!!!! Only apply if you love their stamps though:) lol otherwise you might not like it sooo much! I dont think ive seen these before! I do hope you make it, and good luck to you hun!!! Have fun:)
Hugs,
Cheryl
You should definitely go for it. You do great stuff with digital stamps. I said it once before, but you might just get me to give digital stamps a try! Good luck!
Go for it!!! I'll be sending good vibes you way!
You make beautiful cards- and fabulous job with coloring- GO FOR IT!!!
DEF, for sure, absolutely!
Post a Comment