It's release day at Sassy Studio Designs and we have some Sweet Treats for you. Join us here for some fun, games, and some chances to win some FREE images. We will be chatting from 12 pm CST - 6pm CST and Lindsay might speratically throw in another freebie cameo or 2 through out the day.
SSD Word Search: SSD is doing something a littel different for this release. From 12:05 pm till 3:30 pm you will have a chance to win 5 images being released today (check out the release blog to see which ones). What you need to do is go to each Sassy girls blog to get the word(s) and email Jacquie with each word and where you got it from. If you came to my blog from Lelia's blog then you're on the right track. If not, then be sure you start at the beginning to pick up all of the secret words. At the end of the hop you will get a chance to email Jacquie (javablustamper@yahoo.com) the words you collected (9 total) and where from each blog for a chance to win 5 images from the new release! **note there will be a time restraint, your email must be in no later than 3:30 pm PST/5:30 pm CST USA)
My treat for you today is Sweet Cherry Pie. A great image that can be used from contemporary to vintage. With all the great cherry papers out now, this cherry pie is just perfect. I had so much fun coloring her and putting this card together that after I was done I wanted some cherry pie for myself :) I think what makes this image for me is the sweet little cherry on top of the cherry pie. To sass it up some, I added red glitter to her shoes and belt and rhinestones for the upper corners. This card is also going into the following challenges: ABC Challenge (anything goes), Midnight Maddness (sketch), Work it Wednesday (use of glitter).


I hope your tastes buds have enjoyed the little tease. If you haven't picked up on my word, then just remember all the cherries that you see on the card and you'll have CHERRY PIE. Now go on to Margie's blog for the next word and another card to temp your tastebuds.
The Sassy Girls
Val
Deb
Lelia
Cassie (me)
Margie
Ellen
Piali
Jacquie
Lindsay
SSD Word Search: SSD is doing something a littel different for this release. From 12:05 pm till 3:30 pm you will have a chance to win 5 images being released today (check out the release blog to see which ones). What you need to do is go to each Sassy girls blog to get the word(s) and email Jacquie with each word and where you got it from. If you came to my blog from Lelia's blog then you're on the right track. If not, then be sure you start at the beginning to pick up all of the secret words. At the end of the hop you will get a chance to email Jacquie (javablustamper@yahoo.com) the words you collected (9 total) and where from each blog for a chance to win 5 images from the new release! **note there will be a time restraint, your email must be in no later than 3:30 pm PST/5:30 pm CST USA)
My treat for you today is Sweet Cherry Pie. A great image that can be used from contemporary to vintage. With all the great cherry papers out now, this cherry pie is just perfect. I had so much fun coloring her and putting this card together that after I was done I wanted some cherry pie for myself :) I think what makes this image for me is the sweet little cherry on top of the cherry pie. To sass it up some, I added red glitter to her shoes and belt and rhinestones for the upper corners. This card is also going into the following challenges: ABC Challenge (anything goes), Midnight Maddness (sketch), Work it Wednesday (use of glitter).


I hope your tastes buds have enjoyed the little tease. If you haven't picked up on my word, then just remember all the cherries that you see on the card and you'll have CHERRY PIE. Now go on to Margie's blog for the next word and another card to temp your tastebuds.
The Sassy Girls
Val
Deb
Lelia
Cassie (me)
Margie
Ellen
Piali
Jacquie
Lindsay








19 comments:
Oh my gosh, this is too cute!
What a sweet card. I love that image, and the dp is just perfect. Wonderful entry! Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you and hope that you will join us in the fun again next week.
Carolyn, MMSC DT
oooh yummy - that cakle looks good enough to eat! What a fab card, thank you for the inspiration.
Yummy carda and the digi image is sooooo cute.
OMG, I love the card you made! So cute!!
SWEET card, Cassie! Great coloring! Blessings to you!
wow gorgeous card so pretty
Anne-marie xx
your coloring is awesome! I always spend so much time with each of your colored images trying to learn from your technique. Luv, luv, luv!
What a cute card and the DP is perfect for this image! Now I have the song Cherry Pie by Warrant going through my head.
OMG love this! Adorable bg paper...goes perfect with the image!
Loving this one!!!! Love your cards Cassie!!!
Wow,
I love this image,
and your cards,
Hugs
Angie
What a great card :) love the coloring and the way you shared the copics you used..thank you for that...and Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge and stop by my blog for the New Blog Candy give a way exclusive to people with blogs.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Super cute image! Lovely card too! Thank you for sharing your talents with us this week! Can't wait to see what you make next week!
Sue
MMDT Member
What a wonderful card and sentiment!!! Love the colors you picked out and the ribbon on the lower part of the card front.
Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness, hope you will some back soon, I have enjoyed your card.
Jane, MMDT member
So seriously, how perfect is the bg paper for this image??! LOVE IT! And the bling is perfect too!
A beautiful card lovely papers and delightfully coloured.
Thank you for joining us on ABC this week, good luck with the prize and we look forward to you joining us for the letter B next week.
hugs Vicky x
Fab card - love the sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
Oh that's cute! I love the cherry paper and the gems on the corners.
Post a Comment