Monday, August 31, 2009

It's a Sassy Back To School release


Sassy Studio is releasing the Back To School Sassy girls today. To celebrate this release we're having a "Where's The School Stuff"....kinda like..."Where's Waldo". What you will need to do is hop to each blog and make a list of the school item found on each blog. Make sure after you have finished to email your answers to javablustamper@yahoo.com no later than 12 midnight PST... with a list of items you found and which blog you found them on. . Enjoy your hunt. My card also works with our Pimary Colors challenge. Read more information about it here.


Be sure to check out the other Sassy Seven blogs for their item.

Margie
Valerie
Lelia
Deb
Piali
Jacquie
ME

Photobucket

21 comments:

Karli said...

Wow Cassie. I know I must sound like a broken ...CD, but I just love your coloring! My eyes just zone in & stare away! Great card & cute stamp too!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Cassie, what a super card! beautifully coloured image and great layout.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Studio Lailani said...

Great Card!! I'm loving the school release!! These girls are soo sassy!! Have a great day!!

Lailani

gale said...

What a cute card! Great coloring job too. Love that apple background.

The Mama Monkey said...

Fun to see this used in a differnt way, too. Love the apple background.

Lelia Pierce said...

Cool background! Love it! And as usual...your coloring is wonderful! :O)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your coloring girl...you seriously rock!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Hey Cassie
What a wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing (as always) ! Have a super day!
hugs

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful card!

Sara said...

Super cute, love the apple background!

Anonymous said...

I love Sassy. Your card is awesome!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cute paper! Love the apples. I love sassy images.
Michelle

Verda said...

Your card turned out great. Love the background paper and you did a wonderful job with the coloring.

Stephanie said...

so cute Cassie!! love the red apples on the yellow :)

Gabby said...

Awesome card! Beautiful coloring!

paige said...

What a great school card - love the colors!

Valerie said...

LOVE this card!

Louise F NZ said...

This is totally cute, and that image totally looks like the kindy teacher i had. The apples in the background rock too.

Heidi said...

Oh Cassie this is great. So clean and crisp!

Anonymous said...

What a great teacher card!! Beautiful coloring!!

Lana Clarke said...

Wonderful card Cassie
Hugs
Lana x