Monday, August 10, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge 13

It's Monday and that means another MyGrafico Challenge. This week we will be working with dinosaurs. Create a project using Dinos.When uploading to PCP, SCS, or MyGrafico ning please use keyword/tag: MG13. The Design Team member were asked to create their project using a stamp from the Dinosaurs! collection. When I saw the set I thought of Deno the pet dinosaur from The Flintstones cartoons. He was lots of fun to color and the sketch came from the Taylored Expressions blog. Participants are highly expected but not required to use MYGRAFICO stamps and digi images to participate and win in our challenges You can use our Freebies or purchase sets through our shops.


Photobucket

18 comments:

Piali said...

So Cute Cassie!!!! Love the purple dino. Great coloring as always...

paige said...

Cute card! You do such a great job coloring with copics!

Unknown said...

you did amazing,and the details are so much fun! great job.

Vicki said...

Just precious! Beautiful job!

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute Cassie, love the cute purple dinosaur, just like Dino on the Fintstones.

Lana Clarke said...

You did a fab job with this card Cassie it is such fun bright colours
Hugs
Lana x

Stephanie said...

great shading on your dinosaur, Cassie! I love your card :)

Patricia Garcia said...

Great card I love the purple color!

AUsome mom said...

Super cute Cassie! I love the purple and you did a FAB job of coloring!

Mary said...

Very cute! I love the embellishments on your card.

Kathy said...

Such a cute card. Love how you colored him to look like Dino! I loved the Flintstones. Adorable card.

scubasubie said...

Love that dino!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! How many copic's do you have?! I ENVY YOU!!!

raindropecho said...

Love these colors! That big button is just the perfect touch too; so cute!
- Ann

The Mama Monkey said...

That dino is darline! And I love that button sun! What a great find that was!

laos348 said...

That is sooooo cute - love the purple dinosaur!!

Naomi said...

YES!!! It totally reminds me of Deno, too. God, I love that show, even now! Love the button sun, this is wonderful!

Deb said...

This so reminds me of my sone 23 years ago. Remember "Land Before Time"? He was able to get the the stuffed animal Little Foot and he still has it to this day and it sits on his bed. I guess no matter how old you get, your favorite animal stays with you. LOL!!!

Cute card love the coloring.

Valerie said...

TOO cute! love that purple little cutie!