
Don't you just love the smell of cinnabons? This new image from Sassy Studio Designs being released on August 15th just brings to mind that wonderful smell. For this card I paper pieced her dress and to help add to the depth I took a couple of my yellow copics to give it some shadows in the folds. Since purple is the complimentary color to yellow I choose that to be the seat color and the card colors (although the purple dew drops remind me more of grapes - oh well, I'll just have to keep that in mind for another card). The sketch is from Sketch Saturday challenge blog.
Be sure you make it over to the SSD blog to find out the details about the release party on the 15th.








9 comments:
yummy! now I want a cinnabon!!!
Adorable image and card. Love the paper pieced dress, thanks for sharing.
That cinnamon roll looks so real. You are awesome with the copics.
PRETTY! Love the paper pieced dress! Ahh, I can smell the cinnamon now...Fab card!
cassie this image is adorable, actually very pretty. You did a fab job on it.
Wow Cassie, you have me so anticipating the release. I LOVE this image!! You did a beautiful job with her.
she's so pretty! I love LOVE her dress! beautiful card!
Hi Cassie :) So happy you've joined our blog group! Your blog is adorable and so is this card! I love the paper piecing and color combo. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
Love how you colored this image, she is beautiful! The paper pieced dress is awesome, cool idea to use the copics on it!
Post a Comment