Here's my tasty icre cream card for this week's kick-off celebration!
The challenge is to use a sweet image and the colors RED, PINK, and GREEN. You have the chance to win this image from the set from me. All you need to do is leave me a comment telling me about your sweet treat before midnight. I will randomly draw a name and post the winner Tuesday.Keep collecting letters to create a phrase and email to the address above by 10:00 pm PST TONIGHT to win this entire set:

Your next stop on the hop is Melissa so be sure to see what Candy Shoppe creation she has for you!
There will be more prizes all week long so you want to visit the MyGrafico Challenge blog every day for chances to win:
TUESDAY: sign up at the challenge blog to become a Follower and you could win Superheroes
WEDNESDAY: I will have another sample for you and when YOU create a sweet card, you might just win Back to School (the set I will be highlighting).
THURSDAY: Leave a comment at the Challenge blog and you might win Halloween Ghoulies
FRIDAY: Last but not least, everyone who has joined the Followers list or left a comment at the Challenge blog has a chance to win the Trick or Treat set All kinds of fun planned so be sure to check back often! I will post reminderes through out the week of each day's activities so you have lots of chances to win! Thanks for stopping - now HOP along!







30 comments:
Yummy card! Loving the color combo and thanks for the clue!
love the card my fave icecream is rum and rasin
Your card is adorable. I love your blog!
Such a cute card Cassie, love the colors you used.
Such a pretty card! Looks good enough to eat.
Very pretty card....love the way your brads go from small to large!!
Hugs
Sandy
Oh YUM! Thank you! Mine is definately Chocolate! Bonnie x
woohoo having so much fun!! Thank you x Bonnie Marriott
Very sweet card!
Great job colouring! Pretty card :)
I would love to be in on the opportunity to win the prizes. Thank you,
Debra
I think I misunderstood what I was to post. In my previous post I left off what my sweet treat would be. I too, love ice cream cones. I like the vanilla and chocolate design.
Debra
Love it!!
Lailani
Oh yum what a cute card!! I need to get that set-it's sooo cute!!
So cute! Love the rhinestone brads!
Great take on the color challenge! Your card looks good enough to eat.
I love your soft card. So sweet with the ice cream!
CUTE CARD - I LOVE THIS BLOG HOPPING
cute card
nice blog! This hop is a blast!!!
Love the sweet image, and the rhinestone brads!
That background paper is really pretty or is a stamped background? Beautiful card.
Cute card - looks good enough to eat!
More Yummy Ice Cream, cute!
Cute card!! This is getting fun!
This is a great card- I love the colors and layout too! TFS
What a cute card! I love it. The pink, red, and green go very well together.
gorgeous! my favorite sweet treat is anything with PB in it!!!
what a yummy card! I love the pp too!
your colouring is perfection.
x
Post a Comment