
This marks my first challenge for MyGrafico as a Design Team member. I am so excited about this new adventure. The challenge this week is to come up with a baby card. Participants are highly expected but not required to use MYGRAFICO stamps and digi images to participate and win in our challenges. You can use our Freebies or purchase sets through our shops.
Please see DT member's creations to get as much as inspiration you want. Remember when you upload you card to PCP, SCS, or MyGraffico ning to use the keywords MyGraffico or MG12. Have fun and I can't wait to see what all will be created for this.









10 comments:
Cassie - your card is so wonderful! I love the layout and that sentiment is perfect!!
so cute, great card ;)
That mobile is so adorable! A beautiful baby card.
Clean and simple - LOVE it!! This is so adorable!
Cassie, this is sooooo cute.
Very cute! Nice and clean.
Ah...such a sweet and cute baby card.
Great job~
Sweet card - I'm loving the sentiment!
This card is just great; love the clean lines :D
- Ann
I really like this clean layout! The mobile stamp is really cute.
Post a Comment