
I have been invtied to be part of a great blog group over at SCS called Sweet Dreams. For our first challenge we decided to create a project that told a little more about each of us. Besides crafting, I also enjoy to read and I'm an English teacher who would love to get her libraian degree so this Bella image was perfect. Since I am a red-head, I chose to make my bella one as well, and she had to wear blue jeans as I LOVE my blue jeans. The colors (brown, green, and blue) represent my current favorite colors. The touch of pink (on her shirt flower and glasses) shows that I do have an unexpected side to me. My taste is a Katherine Hepburn meets Audrey Hepburn.
Until next time,








8 comments:
Cassie! GREAT job on the challenge!!!!! Wonderful layout and your coloring skills are excellent!
This is beautiful!!! You did fabulous with coloring the image it. I love lil miss bella!!
Perfect image to go with who you are and want to be! Great attention to dteails!
Wonderful card! I like how you colored the bella and the great colors you used. It's really neat to see how the card relates to you and learn about you in the process.
Great job, Cassie! Love the coloring and your images were perfect for the challenge! Blessings to you!
So cute, love your layout and coloring. Great card.
This is so cute! And redheads are awesome.....as you can guess, I'm one too. LOL! Great job!!
Wow. You really put a lot of thought into showing some of yourself through a card! This is great. Love the coloring, once again!
Post a Comment