
It is almost time for another Sassy Studio Design release. Because of that, I am here to show you three cards I made using one of the new images. I'm going to keep the chatting to a low as it's already midnight here and I really do need to get to sleep. Also, due to the lateness of the evening and the number of cards I am showing, I was unable to get the pictures of the copics I used for these cards. If you are really interested in the colors than just leave me a message or email me. All this working is starting to take it's toll on me.
First card used Sketch Saturday's sketch #6 and ABC Challenges B - buttons and C - circles. I used copic BG18 to color what was a white button a tealish color to match my card. In all three cards I used CE on one braclet and glitter on the other one.

Second card used Sketch & Stash Cahllenge #17 , Dare U 2 digi stamp Fri (1 ribbon - wrapped around the DP the image is on; 2 - patterned paper; 3 - flowers), and CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS friendship card (this is a card for a teacher friend of mine). I used my copics to color two of the three flowers to match my paper and image.
Third card (not really my favorite, but still cute) used Mojo Monday's latest sketch. I used some old SU DP I had laying around and ran it through my printer to get the repeated words. A copic was also used on the ribbon so that I could have a grey ribbon for my card. Glitter was applied around the edge of the image to give it a little bling.









22 comments:
I really love how you made each image look totally different, yet they are the same...love it!
What a cute image! Love how you used it-it's perfect for those school-ish cards. Great coloring job too!
Fab card. I love the image! Great choice of colours too.
Sharon xx
Wow! Great set of cards! I really like that image and it's wonderful to see so many different styles of cards made using the same image! TFS!
Cassie these are all great and you did a wonderful job on her hair, I love it.
too cute!!
Wonderful image - beautifully coloured
thanks for joining us on ABC
Dawn
Great cards Cassie! And such coloring! Awesome! Blessings to you!
Wow it's amazing how coloring the lady's hair makes her look so different. Great job. And I agree, everyday is a test.
What gorgeous card Cassie, I love the image, this would be perfect for my friend who is an English teacher!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Awesome !!! beautiful coloring and DPs. Great take on each sketch. love them all.
Just fabulous Cassie I love the modern look you've given to these cards.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
These are all fab.Nice to see the same image looking so different! Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!
Love your three takes with this image. Such cut cards for this time of year.
Fab cards!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x
WOW! Just by changing their haircolor, this looks like 3 different images! Love it!
This is wonderful- love the image. Love your layout. Love the coloring. TFS
Wow! Great cards. the image looks so different in each one just by changing the colours. brilliant! Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp this time.
Sandra x
Your cards are awesome. I love what you did with each one.
These are cute cards - I love the redhead the best... That's a great image....
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Fantastic card Cassie, love the digi image and you have done a great job with this weeks recipe! Thanks joining in the fun at DU2DS this week :) Donna x
Post a Comment