This is going to be a short and to the point post as I really need to get some school stuff done for tomorrow. I had fun with this one. It's another image from Sassy Studio designs (Hippie Chic). Again, several challenges were used for this one.


Challenges:
Copics Buzz - pink & brown
Copics creations - red, pink, & hearts (I choose to practice my pink)
The Sweet Stop- sketch
23 comments:
Oh wow, I love this image. Very cute card.
This is a great card for the teens- I guess I only have one now....my Twins are just shy of 21......but both daughters would love this! TFS
Love, love, love the image...so groovy!!!
Cassie, love the colors and paper choices! She is one cute chic! Blessings to you!
very very cute! Great job coloring!:)
Love this it's gorgeous, your colouring is brilliant!
Hugs
Tash xxxx
you mastered three challenges in one great card!
No need for many words to describe this card. It says it all! What an awesome card. I absolutely LOVE IT!
Hey Cassie! Very groovy card :) and because you're a fellow teacher & you have the grooviest coloring skillz, I've nominated you for an award---> on my blog. Peace!
She is so cute. Love the attitude! Your coloring is great, really pretty card.
Cassie- this image is great and looks wonderful in pink!
LOVE this image!!!! Wonderful job coloring and the layout is fabulous!
So cute girl!
Love that hippie chick image! Great coloring too and the colors are perfect!
Very pretty! Adorable image and the colors are great together!
Will you email me your family blog again? I can't find it!!! I want to save it so I can keep up with you and your boys ;)
Beautiful card, Cassie. Your pinks are gorgeous. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.
Very cool image! Love what you did with these colors and the layout! Fantastic job on the challenges!
I've left something on my blog for you, hop on over and pick it up!
how absolutely darling!!! I LOVE that sweet card! great copic creation coloring!!!!
hugs!
Sankari :)
cool! she is a FOX!! ha ha! does anyone say that anymore?? Nice job on the challenge for copic creations! :)
so fun!! great coloring :)
Oh, that is so cute! I love your girly-girl card!
Pink and brown are incredible together anytime, but on your card they look AMAZING! The image is too cute, and you should totally go for the DT!
Post a Comment