Sunday, August 9, 2009

White Sodapop


Sassy Studo Designs is having a Sweet Shoppe release on August 15th and you won't want to miss it. Sweet Sodapop is just one of several fun images being released. I really like to color white and thought these overalls would be perfect. I used a sketch from the Stamp with Fun challenge blog and just played with it to fit my image. I found a fun button that allowed me to weave ribbon through and added some brown in a trianlge form to help get the eye to flow around the card. The sentiment was typed on the computer and just printed out as I thought it was a fun play on words :)



Photobucket

11 comments:

Piali said...

Awesome!! Very cute sentiment, love the the outfit and the dolor combo....Great work,Cassie.

Valerie said...

I just LOVE the overalls I "need" copics now haha!

Mary G. said...

GREAT images!! Love what you did with them and your coloring is beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Cassie this is so awesome! Love the polka dot paper, how you used the ribbon, and your coloring is "sodalightful"! :)

Sande said...

Great job and I love the overalls. Fantastic job with coloring and putting it all together.

Melanie said...

I can not wait for the new release. I'm falling in love with her through your blog.

CarlaKH said...

too cute! Love the sentiment too !

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! That button was a find!! Love the colors...very fitting for a soda card!

scubasubie said...

I'm honored to be mentioned under your "inky ones". By the way... I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! You do fantastic work with copics.

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I love this image.

I'm one of your "inky" blog buddies. Welcome to the group.

Naomi said...

Ok, so I love this card, red is my fave. But, I have to admit, the sentiment took me a minute to get. DUH! But, in my defense, I am just beginning to ease out of a 7 hr migraine where my vision was almost gone for 2 of those, so my mind wasn't working. These stamps are great!